8:00 am-5:00 pm
Office of Elections
Can’t make it to the polls on June 11 for the Democratic Primary? Come in to vote an absentee ballot in person at our office!
You need to provide a valid reason for not being able to vote on Election Day, which includes:
- Working or personal business outside of Arlington
- Illness, disability, or pregnancy
- Student or spouse of student attending school away from Arlington
- First responder on duty
- Military or spouse away from Arlington
- Incarcerated for misdemeanor or awaiting trial
- Religious obligations
See our Absentee Eligibility page for a more comprehensive list of valid reasons.
The primary ballot will include Commonwealth’s Attorney for all voters, and depending on your district, your ballot may also have the offices of Senate of Virginia, 31st District and/or House of Delegates, 49th District. Check what’s on your ballot.
This event is part of a series.