8:30 am-5:00 pm
Bozman Government Center Lobby
Can’t make it to the polls on March 3 Democratic Presidential Primary Election? Come in to vote an absentee ballot in person at our office!
You need to provide a valid reason for not being able to vote on Election Day, which includes:
- Working or personal business outside of Arlington
- Illness, disability, or pregnancy
- Student or spouse of student attending school away from Arlington
- First responder on duty
- Military or spouse away from Arlington
- Incarcerated for misdemeanor or awaiting trial
- Religious obligations
See our Absentee Eligibility page for a more comprehensive list of valid reasons.
The ballot will include candidates seeking the Democratic Party nomination for President. The Republican Party of Virginia choose to select their nominee at a convention rather than Primary. Sample Ballot
All registered voters in Arlington are eligible to vote in the Democratic Primary. You do not need to register or affiliate with a Party. Check your Registration.